- About MFAR
- Founder / Promoter
- Board Of Directors
- Chief Executive Officer
- Top Management
Mfar Constructions Pvt Ltd was established in 1996 at Bangalore. Over the last two decades, it has emerged as a noticeable and reliable Construction Company with pan India presence; its Corporate office being at Bangalore and the Regional offices at Kolkata & Delhi and a Zonal office at Mangalore. Mfar Constructions undertakes diverse construction contracts which includes IT parks, malls, commercial, institutional, industrial infra & high rise residential projects. Mfar believes that progress should be achieved in harmony with the environment. Mfar’s commitment to community welfare and environmental protection, forms an integral part of its corporate vision. Mfar has successfully executed a large number of projects in Bangalore, Kolkata, Assam, Chennai, Vizag, Mangalore, Udupi, Kochi, Goa, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Chhattisgarh and the NCR. Quality, Speed, Safety & Modernization are the hallmarks of Mfar. The Company aims to contribute to the ‘National Building Effort’, in a substantial way by providing quality construction to the utmost satisfaction of the society and by dedicating itself to perfecting construction by adopting modern techniques, utilizing the latest technology while preserving the environment.
Mfar has displayed its technical expertise through unique top down construction skills.
- Mfar undertakes ‘Fast Track Building Construction’, using system formwork.
- Mfar has established ‘the Integrated Management System’ in compliance with the requirements of the International Standards – ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Mfar bagged 'International Safety Award' in the year 2009, instituted by British Safety Council, as also numerous national awards towards safety, 'Environmental Management’, ‘Occupational Health and Safety' and 'Excellence in Construction of High Rise Buildings'.
Dr. P Mohamed Ali
“Truth has the sharpest edge. There is tremendous strength in honesty”
-Dr. PM Ali.
Dr. P Mohamed Ali is an NRI business tycoon and a highly honoured technocrat who found his humble origins in Thrissur, Kerala. He is a multifaceted personality, who is known for his versatile manifestations in the construction/ infrastructure industry, education and philanthropic arenas. With a vision to change the world, Dr. Ali migrated to the Middle East in 1972, where he laid the foundation of the flagship company, Galfar Engineering & Contracting SOAG. Galfar soon expanded its reach to the neighboring countries, and today, Galfar has operations running in Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Brunei and Maldives.
With the ocean of knowledge and experience that came with his ventures in Oman, in 1996, Mfar Constructions Pvt Ltd emerged in Bangalore, as a brainchild of Dr. Ali. Mfar Constructions comes under the Mfar Group of Companies, which also includes – Mfar Developers Pvt Ltd, Mfar Hotels Pvt Ltd and Indo- German Carbons Ltd. Over the last two decades, Mfar has expanded its operations across India, with ongoing operations in South India (Bangalore, Mangalore and Kerala), Kolkata and the NCR. Headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, Mfar has set up regional offices in these areas.
Dr. Ali believes that holistic development is only possible with a balanced degree of give and take. PM Foundation is a prime example of such a philanthropic effort. With the aim to encourage education and personality development, PM Foundation offers scholarships for meritorious students, teachers and scholars, in recognition of their talents/ efforts and to encourage them to build a better tomorrow.
Personal safety and Over-all development, that is harmonious with environment, are two factors Dr. Ali has mandatorily pushed in every project he’s been involved with. His inspirational work principles and safety standards have been recognized worldwide, and Dr. Ali has received many accolades from both the Omani Government and those Abroad. The most notable ones among these are:
- In 1989, as the Vice Chairman & MD of Galfar, Dr. Ali was awarded the Sword of Honour by the British Safety Council.
- Awarded the “Oman Civil Order” for his exemplary contribution to the Sultanate of Oman. This is the highest civilian honor in the country.
- “Pravasi Bharathiya Samman” – the highest honor for an NRI, conferred on him by the Indian Government. This award was presented to Dr. Ali by Sri Atal Bihari Vajpayee during the award ceremony in 2004.
- “Certificate of Appreciation” from his Holiness the XIV Dalai Lama in 2008 for the High standard of construction of Drepung Loseling Monastery.
- Honorary Doctorate of Science by Caledonian University of Glasgow, recognizing his pioneering work and support for developing a world class vocational higher education in Oman.
- In 2014, Dr. Ali’s contributions towards the Hospitality sector and his support in developing Cochin International Airport, was recognized and appreciated during the Pravasi Diwas Ceremony, by Sri Pranab Mukherjee, the ex- President of India.
- On April, 2018, Dr. PM Ali was awarded the “Premier Partner Award” by Glasgow Caledonian University, in recognition of his exemplary and long standing Academic collaboration of CCE with GCU for the last 22 years.
Chairman & Whole-time Director
Mr. Anoop Chemmanur
Mr. Mohiuddin Mohamed Ali
Mrs. Fathimathul Zuhra
Mr. P. M. Harris
Dr. J Alexander
Mr. Zerin Rahiman
Chief Executive Officer
Message from CEO
The present time is witnessing an all-round metamorphosis, which, I am sanguine, will lead to unprecedented construction activities towards infrastructure development as well as housing complexes. I therefore foresee a booming time for all types of construction in the near future. As someone, who has been closely associated with the evolution of this sector during the last 25 years, I have seen more changes in the last 5 years than I have witnessed in the preceding 20 years. Periods of such transformation occur only once in a generation and it is therefore my privilege to lead Mfar Constructions Pvt Ltd during this remarkable and challenging phase.
Powered by the innovative use of modernized technologies and effective project management, with cost effective reliable solutions, we aim to be the most Respected Company for its services and a source of pride for all the stakeholders. Mfar Constructions Pvt Ltd is a well known construction company; we inherit much more than just our name from the Mfar group. We thrive on speed in action, honouring commitments and most importantly, implicitly adhering to the business ethics. Our primary aim is to take our company to such standards, where the customers are confident to state: "GREAT TO DEAL WITH", and our employees unhesitatingly respond by "GREAT TO WORK FOR"
Mr.Yogeshwar R Bajaj
Chief Financial Officer
Mr. C M Abdul Rahiman
Executive Vice President (Operations)
Mr. Sunil Kumar R
Sr. Vice President (Contracts & Business Development)
Brig. R N Trivedi
Senior General Manager (HR & A)
Mr.Ravi Kumar K S
General Manager (Logistics)
Mfar Constructions as an organization recognizes the importance of its Corporate Social Responsibilities, and uses such platforms to guide the common man towards a healthier lifestyle. These forums are generally conducted by the company’s Safety representatives, in tandem with the company’s Medical Officers and Project Managers. As a part of the CSR program, Mfar Constructions has conducted Awareness workshops for Cancer and Breast Cancer at Mangalore. Dental Awareness camps and tetanus vaccination camps are conducted on a regular basis at all our project locations.
A Flood Relief Camp was conducted in Raichur, Karnataka in 2009 after the devastating floods, with an intention to help Chennai through its tough times. HIV, Dengue and Malaria Awareness campaigns are held at periodic intervals at all project sites, where mosquito nets are distributed to the workforce at the end of the event. With these forums and workshops, Mfar intends to not only educate the people on health and safety, on-site or otherwise, but the firm also makes sure that its workforce, which is also its most valuable assets, are cared for at a very personal level. This holistic approach is considered very crucial to the growth of the organization.